Version 2.2 due out this week
Version 2.2 was submitted to the App Store late last week. If all goes well we should see it approved some time this week!
New features in this release include the following:
- New conversion type, Volume Flow
- New look icon
- Cleaner looking interface
- New theme, Berlin
- New currency unit, Bitcoin (BTC)
- Full binary data values (Gibi, Tebi, etc.)
- The iPad toolbar button bug has been fixed
This will be the last release that supports iOS 6, we’ve worked hard to support it for as long as we have but it’s time to move forward and prepare for the release later this year of iOS 8.
We hope you enjoy the improvements we’ve made. As usual if you have any comments or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.